As February 14 approaches, what better than a few Valentine’s Day inspired wedding tips. A Valentine’s Day wedding seems too much romance to handle, but with these snippets of inspiration, you can be guaranteed to get the balance just right!
For colour palettes, we’re not only talking about red, we’re talking the whole colour spectrum. Bubblegum rose, nude, gold and white and green combinations are just as romantic as red. In fact, for those with a fear of being so bold with red, the subtle, pastel colours add a delicate touch to your wedding.
Ask your caterer to include soft tones to your catering, or add heart shaped foods to create a little more love in the air, and not for just you, but for your guests as well ! The bar of drinks can also be inspired by the day; straws of hearts, ice with petals inside, romantic garlands… And in the dance you could leave a corner with red, green and yellow stickers, so that daring singles can participate in the famous traffic light game.
On February 14, everything from the stationery, to the invitations, the waiters or the your bridal look, can be changed to represent the day of St. Valentine himself. Have a look through our gallery for some romantic inspiration!
30 Romantic Ideas For A Wedding This Valentine's Day
Don't want to miss out on the latest trends for your wedding?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
The leading Canadian cash wedding registry: Low-fee, simple and 100% customizableRegistry
These may also interest you
Feb 15, 2019
The essentials from Life as a couple
- 100 Spectacular Wedding Dresses: From Designers All Around the World
- Top 50 Unique Hairstyles For Any 2018 Bride
- How To Choose Your Wedding Flowers In 5 Simple Steps
- Pronovias 2019 Wedding Dresses: New Designs From Barcelona Bridal Fashion Week
- Colored Bridal Shoes For 2018: Bring Your Wedding Look To Life
- Rosa Clará 2019 Wedding Dresses: A Collection You'll Love From Start To Finish
- Reem Acra 2019 Wedding Dresses: A Perfect Collection For The Most Romantic Brides
- Demetrios Wedding Dresses 2019: Contemporary Designs for Contemporary Brides
- YolanCris Wedding Dresses 2019: An Impressive Collection Like No Other
- Maggie Sottero Wedding Dresses 2019: Glamorous Designs For The Brides of Today
- Inmaculada Garcia Wedding Dresses 2019: Beautiful Designs With Lots of Personality
- Jesús Peiró Wedding Dresses 2019: Designs Full of Unique Details You Won't Want To Miss
- No results found
- No results found
Music and Entertainment
Wedding Rings and Jewellery
Bridal Accesories and Shoes
Bridesmaid Dresses and Evening Wear
Wedding Invitations and Stationery
Wedding Favours & Gifts