Felipe Noriega Photography

  • Standing: Mid price

The goal of Felipe Noriega Photography is to capture your wedding from every possible angle: from getting ready to the party. Every special moment will be captured.

Felipe Noriega Photography uses creative techniques to photograph your wedding, with the goal of having complete photographic coverage of all the best moments: the first look, your arrival to the wedding location, the ceremony and the reception. Felipe will be present at all times, yet you won´t be able to notice he´s there: Felipe captures every moment without interrupting or distracting the course of your special day. As a result of his professionalism, you will have the most beautiful wedding pictures: original, fresh and spontaneous.

Felipe Noriega Photography is a specialist in documentary photography. Every time you will look at your wedding photos, you will be taken back to the moment: reliving the big day over and over again. The beautiful memories are made immortal!

Opinions about Felipe Noriega Photography

0 0 reviews

FAQ

Price range
Mid price
What is your basic price for wedding photography?
$1.900
What services do you offer?
Photography
How would you describe your photography style?
Photo-journalism
How long does the service last?
6:00
What are your terms of payment?
The payment will consist of a 10% down payment to reserve the date and the other 90% one week before the wedding.
What's the minimum advance notice that you need?
2 months
Do I need an appointment?
Appointment required
Is there a charge for travelling to other places?
Possible travelling expenses
Please tell us anything curious, anecdotic or amusing about your business
Felipe Noriega Photography will capture every stage of your wedding. His lense will not miss a single detail and capture every moment from the first look to the highlight of the ceremony. Several services are offered: a pre-wedding session, wedding session and/or a post-wedding session. Photos will be delivered in a Luxury USB, or as a printed album.
How long has your business been running?
2012
How long will it take for your clients to receive their photos/video after the wedding?
5 Days for a sneaky peak, 10 Bussines days for the digital copies and 30 business days for the Luxury album.

Street Address

City:

Similar providers

Wedding Venues | Toronto

No other event venue in Toronto offers the amazing combination of historical tradition and contemporary vibe that is inherent in the 1871 Berkeley Church. The main floor features a grand ballroom with fireplaces and a Victorian inspired bar. Overlooking the main space is a classically beautiful mezzanine,... See +

Wedding Venues | Toronto

The Berkeley Field House is one of a kind. A rustic indoor & outdoor venue in the heart of bustling downtown Toronto. With a main rustic vibe that invokes a country carriage house, the Field House is the only indoor and outdoor event venue where you can have cocktails in a tree house, stroll... See +

Wedding Venues | Toronto

The Berkeley Bicycle Club mansion was once the home of the famous Toronto family, the Gooderham’s. This beautiful event and small wedding venue provides both history, sophistication, and just the right amount of intimacy for any occasion in Toronto. A small event venue with an architecturally stunning... See +

Wedding Venues | Toronto

Airship37 is a unique Toronto event space perfectly combining modern inspiration and true Toronto nostalgia. Located in historic Old Toronto, adjacent to the distillery grounds, the space is an industrial fixture with tons of charm. The Hangar, our 2500 sq. ft. main event space, is a laid out in... See +

Related tags:
  • Photographers and Videographers
  • Mid price
  • Photography
  • Photo-journalism